LUCKY DINO Malta license SUSPENDED on 2nd September 2020. Lucky Dino Casino have been operating on a Malta Gaming license since 2014. Lucky Dino and their sister casinos is now closed for new players. The casinos will only be able to stay open for the existing players to withdraw any outstanding balances.
Four brands Suspended
At the Malta License seal we can see that all their four brands got their license suspended;
– http://www.olaspill.com ( OLA SPILL )
– http://www.kalevalakasino.com ( KALEVALA KASINO )
– http://www.casinojefe.com ( CASINO JEFE )
– http://www.luckydino.com ( LUCKY DINO )
Copy of the Press release from MGA;
The MGA has decided to suspend the authorisation awarded to LUCKY DINO GAMING LIMITED MGA/CRP/296/2015 effective as of 2 September 2020 in terms of Regulation 9(2) of the Gaming Compliance and Enforcement Regulations (S.L. 583.06).
Lucky Dino Gaming Limited is thus no longer authorised to carry out any gaming operations, register new players or accept new customer deposits, but is required to retain and provide access to all registered players to their player accounts and to refund all funds standing to the credit of players in line with the applicable law.
This sanction is being imposed upon Lucky Dino Gaming Limited for having breached reg. 9(1)(c) of the Compliance and Enforcement Regulations as per details shown hereunder:
- The authorised person has failed to comply with one or more applicable obligations in terms of any regulatory instrument or any other applicable law of Malta, in that the authorised person has i) failed to notify the Authority with Key Function-documentation in the manner required by the Authority; ii) failed to notify the Authority within the stipulated time of the addition of game providers.
This decision may be subject to an appeal in terms of article 43 of the Gaming Act (Cap. 583).
Affmore the marketing department of Lucky Dino brands have sent out this message so far;
As you may be aware we have ran into some compliance hiccups with the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority). We are working hard to rectify the issue and aiming to get back online as soon as possible, but at present the sites are required to be on hold, we are unable to give any further information at present but we will of course let you know of any developments as and when we have them and we look forward to being back online.